Mrok:
ADias:
PureBlue:
I think you missed my point. If you look back at the posts in this thread over the past week or so (from people who haven't written off the 991 before bothering to drive it first), you'll note many positive comments about PDCC - with which I'm not familiar, so I can't express a personal view on it. Given the above, I expressed surprise at the fact that neither ISUK nor Carrara had chosen to include it in their specs.

But my friend... I have known the Rennteam members for many years and know what they like, and I know PDCC very well. It's available on the Panamera... PDCC is an active suspension system. It is far more intrusive than PASM is. If one is after a pure sports car feeling, one does not want PDCC. But, you are right, I should have known that the 911 market has changed.

--

"Dream as impractical, irrational and unnecessary as that may be... Here's to the Dreamers!" -- Porsche AG.

PDCC is just awsome, I drove a Panamera Turbo in Porsche Sport Driving School, and it handles like a 997.2 turbo, tha chasis is so stiff, you can corner very hard and you won't balance or loose any grip, I canno't wait to see what it makes on a 991!!!

991 chassie is stiffer and more nimble compared to Panamera. I'm afraid PDCC may be too stiff for 991 chassie OR it can be overkill unless you are on a race track. Even 997.1 was good enough without PDCC.

Now when you say Cayenne or Panamera that have softer and higher ride, PDCC may help by a huge margin but I suspect about 991 Smiley I'm not saying that it is useless for 991. I'm just saying that it may not be too necessary for 991 platform.

--

ONUR

11 M3 Coupe AW

09 Audi TTS Coupe - 07 997 Carrera S - 05 M3 Coupe - 03 M3 Coupe - 96 M3 Coupe EVO (PASS TIME HISTORY)