The 993 time was my teenager time and so it was one of my dream and poster car.  When the 996 was introduced, because it looked so different both in term of shape and proportion to the 993 inside and out, who managed to perpetuate the classic (air-cooled) shape of the 911 (inside and out), I disliked it.  But when they introduced the 996.2, and while the front lights still looked weird although better, I became fond again of the 911. At that point in time, I do not know why, but I felt that Porsche turned from a traditional and small sportscar manufacturer to an acomplished sportscar manufacturer fully embracing modernity.  I was turning from a cars nut to a cars and Porsche nut.  Note that this perception may be wrong as I was young(er) and not so knoledgeable Porsche-wise as I am now, but this is part of the imagery I had and still have a a young man. We all have one, right?  Smiley  And when the 997 was introduced with the return of the traditional front lights, I instantly felt it was the right 911, just like Rossi so rightly put it. Yesterday as I saw the first pictures of the 991, my stance against the brand and Porsche only reinforced. This the perfect evolution of the 911, or to be more specific, this is the perfect evolution of the 997.  They managed to transpose the classic and iconic 911 shape into today's modernity, just like they managed to do so 7 years ago upon the introduction of the 997. I love the 991 inside and out...And I love Rossi even more.  Smiley