spudgun:

2. Still - your - that excuse cannot count: why are Audi R8, Gallardo, 458, Maserati etc are so beautiful to look at their engines..but in a 911 you cant see anything anynmore? what kind of logic is this???. Even the engine of a Golf GTI for 30000$ looks better..than seing nothing 

I would like to contribute some money to the 'International Initiative To Give a928 A Brain'. This good cause needs all the funding it can have.

Now please take a look at the 'beautiful' engine of the R8:

audi-r8-4.2l-v8-fsi.jpg

Plenty of neat heat shields, soundproofing and carbon covers but don't tell me you see a 'beautiful' engine? Smiley

Nice looking engines are a thing from the past, get over it and stop littering this tread with your dumb posts. You don't like the 991, great, we know by now. Don't buy one, problem fixed. Let's move along!Smiley

Agreed, all I see is a bunch of CF (but that is expected from a car of that caliber) and a whole lot of plastic! The Carrera GT has one of the most beautiful modern engines. I love how you can see so much of the chassis, and how everything is purely functional.