ADias:
Carrara:

I quite like it actually, and please don't compare a Porsche to a Hyundai! IMHO Hyundai is making some of the ugliest cars in history as of now.

I am a 911 fan... but just look at it from the side. Doesn't the protruding headlight lens look like Hyundai's? Facts are stubborn things. I was shocked myself.

Same for the horribly Chinese inspired front - blinkers, grills - and the overly complex rear with a crease and a line-breaking rear hatch. 

People may like this, as people's tastes are affected by their surroundings - many cars follow those trends these days. But... it is a very big departure from the 911 line purity.

And of course... the nail in the coffin is the larger wheelbase, driven by silly large footprint regs by regulatory agencies.

I repeat what I said before: the 991 may be a fantastic car, far better than a 997, but it is less and less a 911, it just reminds of one.

--

"Dream as impractical, irrational and unnecessary as that may be... Here's to the Dreamers!" -- Porsche AG.

They aren't bulging though, the are just wrapping around.

And the rear is inspired by the 918 Spyder and Carrera GT, not the latest trend. No Porsches are trendy cars...

And also I notice the red car has a center radiator, but the silver one does not. They are both Carrera S models. I wonder why this is?