Sadly that's it regarding photo's, no electricity and no chargers meant everything went dead after a while...

A couple of thoughts after seeing the supercars in the flesh:

• Aventador: Didn't really convince me in white, it looked spectacular but at the same time a little too busy for my taste, a darker colour suits it more imo.
  • MP4-12C: It really looks a little plain when surrounded by other exotic machinery
  • Huayra: I was hoping the looks would convince me IRL, it didn't, the sound was a disappointment too. The interior on the other hand was hugely impressive. True craftmanship.
  • One-77: A work of art imo, elegant yet impressive, superb detailing (the pushrod suspension), fantastic interior, ...
  • GT3 RS 4.0: No surprises there obviously but I did notice the sound. Noticably deeper and louder than the 3.8 RS, pretty gobsmacking soundtrack.
  • Noble M600: While not being a fan of its looks, it really is an appealing car, so honest and noticably hugely fast on the hillclimb, sounded great too.
  • FF: Beautiful machine, looked much more practical than I ever imagined, the soundtrack reminds of the 599 GTO at 90%.