artur777:

KresoF1, if there anuthing left we dont know after such articles?

Only details possibly?

BTW - any info on upcoming 991 turbo?

991 Carrera and Carrera S...

German price for Carrera S with nice new options(SPASM, PTV, PCCB, new Sport seats-look at right seat on spy interior pic) will be around 125K € with Mwst. Awsome value for money if you ask me since 991 Carrera S with right options will be as fast or faster on the track(Ring, Klein Kurs Hockenheim) with normal 20" tires as SLS AMG Coupe. Or marginally slower then current king 458 Italia.

BUT... As mentioned in the article new 991 feels rock solid on the road and on the track according to my P source. Car is much less nervous then any version of 997. High speed stability is much, much better then on 997.2 models. Some people will miss that nervous feel of 997 models.

Personally I do not care about that. I already decided that I need 991 Carrera S with sporty option in my life. Excellent boxer NA engine mated with now SOTA chassis for rear engine sportscar and some new gimmicks(but, they work!)=best value drivers sportscar on the market(well, in few months).Smiley

991 Turbo? Expect small power bump and some new options plus some new turbo magic in two years time...