Ferdie: ... and I thought, that was your wife.

Thanks for the comments Ferdie; and yes if there is a downside to the RS then it is the fact that you can take only one girl with you at a time.

Our RS is now a little over five weeks old and I still have a big on my face when I see her.

As you probably know, my car is not a daily driver. However any concerns I had regarding the clutch being too stiff, the suspension too harsh, the car too low, or the wing looking silly on public roads, have all proven wrong. Like Chris Harris said, the car looks and sounds wonderful ...

I'm also glad that I did not go for graphic delete. I think the stickers look awesome on the RS.

My car now has 600 miles on it and it consumed one bar width of engine oil. I can't wait for the engine to be completely broken in. It is a pain to keep the revs down. The highest RPM I reached so far was 5500. I truly wished I had more time to drive her.

Once you accelerate above 100, the aerodynamics really work in your favor. AP was right when he said "... the more confident you are, the faster you will be on the track ...".

Here is another photo of the "business end" ...   I guess that makes 7+ pics...

--

If I don't fly, I drive my .:RS