And Enzo's official curb weight is 1365 kg, not 1465. Road and track measured the curb weight at 1468 kg (3230 lb). But they also measured the Mclaren F1 at 1290 kg (2840 lb), whereas the official claim is 1140 ! Which means the americans probably have a different understanding of the term "curb weight" (maybe they include their kids, dog, and other farm animals in it, as they're used with their pick-ups Smiley), and/or they're just too damn fat and hence the 100+ kg increase over the factory claims. 

And let me get this straight: you want me to trust lamborghini's factory claims but not ferrari's ? But then I would be BIASED wouldn't I ? Smiley  Either way, you can't compare apples with oranges, i.e lambo's factory claim with some magazine's claim about it's rival, you either compare official claims for both cars, or compare magazine claims (preferably from the same magazine) for both cars, otherwise it's just stupid. So from the official (i.e. factory) sources, enzo is lighter by a whooping 320 kg's than aventador, and until several independent sources say otherwise I have no reason to doubt this.