Allright, gang.

I have also decided to go for the GTS Coupe (sort of).

It was possible for me to arrange a deal with my Porsche Dealer: i configure the GTS according to my own specs, the car is being ordered (Jan delivery) and if i dont take it, the dealership takes it as a demo car without any obligations from my side. The good thing is that i get to specify the car 100% to my wishes and  decide on the GTS once its here (maybe a bit earlier), but i dont HAVE to take it.

Background info for this deal: i have some outstanding business deals, which should be on track by december-jan.

I will post my Specs tomorrow, but in general is a lot like Johns

The GTS should be speeced more sporty than my Cayman S (including colors, interior trim and technical features), without making it hard to live on a Day to day basis. I drive my Porsche as a DD, maybe 2 trackdays, but we do have fantastic country roads over here

Main concern is the Sport PASM (incl. LSD, which i would take anyway). My Cayman S (pre FL) is equipped with normal PASM and i find it quite fine on the normal setting, but too hars on Sport (without providing any felt benefit other than stiffness).

So my question is: how "bad" is the Sport PASM on normal setting? Is Sport PASM in normal setting same as/softer/harder as (normal) PASM in sport setting?

Generally speaking i have the feeling that the 911 is a bit softer than the Cayman S. This observation is based on a test drive, where i switched from my car with PASM to a 911 (also with PASM) and it just felt softer in the same setting.

All help is very very wellcome, and i hope to hear as much as possible on this...i have to decide by this wednesday on the final cofiguration.

Looking forward to all Your input!

thx

Nick