nberry:

Stealth is admirable especially if the car is not much to look at. Ferrari is a beautiful car. To dress it down with a battleship grey is blasphemy. You will loose the whole point of it being a Ferrari.Smiley I have been driving Ferrari's for many years and I can say that the Silverstone is the most unflattering color you can put on the car. That is why they are difficult to peddle on resale.

Sorry, you asked for input and a purchase of this significance requires candor. Smiley

I can see your point of view apart from the blasphemy element Smiley   I've driven Ferraris for a while too, and thought it would be nice to have a change for a year or so till the Spider arrives. Supply/ demand in the UK for coupes will remain tight in that time frame so It should shift, and as you quite rightly pointed out previously if deprecation is one's main concern then it can only be Rosso Corsa. The thing with Grigio is that it needs a good Zymol (or similar)  polish and then there is a deep lustre to it even on a dull rainy day.