reginos:

Porsche have been doing things this way (substance before ostentation) .

An imitation Ferrari would have been something in the R8 mould. Very competent but looked down as an imitation Italian car.

And what is soul in a machine? A number of flaws and failings and idiosyncrasies that make a machine resemble us, imperfect humans. If I want soul I can find a human being to relate to. In a machine I look for power, reliability, practicality and unstoppable efficiency.

--

"Form follows function"

Please Reginos, maybe 80% of Porsche owners drive them for ostentation, there are those who don´t even know how many HP their cars have, I meet a few on Porsche Club. Porsche is a sign of richness and a way to assume them selves as sucssesful mans in life, on this poor minds this is what owning a Porsche gives them.

Ferrari imitation!!!!!!!! What is a CGT concept them? Better be Ferrari imitation than Audi/Mercedes/BMW , like the Cayenne/Panamera have been.

I respect the way you see what a car with a soul is, we just have different views in this matter, which is great, can you imagine if all of us liked yellow? what could happend to the poor blue Smiley

J.Seven