KresoF1:

Christian,

If you think on Markus prespective you are right.

BUT, 95% of Ferrari owners actually almost do not drive their cars. Even in EU average km/year on Ferrari is below 5000...

Let me ask you a question-what sportscar is better designed overall for daily usage-911 Turbo S or 458 Italia?

I also already know the answer...

It isn't Markus who drove 60000 km in a Ferrari. Smiley

I get the feeling that many Ferrari owners don't actually drive their cars because they could/would loose value if they put too many km/miles on them. Thats exactly my point: if you think about the resale value of a car, you actually don't care about the car but about money. This sounds a bit weird but when I buy a sportscar, resale value is one of the things I couldn't care less. I buy what I want to drive but sometimes I get the feeling that some Ferrari owners buy a Ferrari just because it maintains a good value and because of the Ferrari brand and its reputation. I don't blame them but to me, this rather sounds like "collecting" a car, not really driving it. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 997 Turbo, BMW X5 M, BMW M3 Cab DKG, Mini Cooper S JCW