Went to the launch yesterday to have a look and feel at the cars. I must say it is a beautiful car in person. The fit and finish with the right options makes it more exquisite!

Has a very nice hand made feel unlike anything else in the Mercedes-Benz line up. Even nicer the black series and DTM range of cars.

Interesting enough, we are the top 10 countries in the world for AMG sales and have one of the lowest (if not lowest) population amongst them.

Sound of the car is magnificent, it's the loudest AMG by a long shot. Power-wise it's very fast, but I wasn't blown away. To be fair, after the 911 Turbo PDK, most cars feel slow

Brakes are really good and minimal fade with the steel versions. The doors take time to get used to, I kept knocking my head everytime I climbed out. The interior is a little bit small though, the car itself is also quite small in reality.

All in all a really good car. I can't wait for a Black Series etc. to come out so I can put my name down

PS. I got to a few laps around the track in the DTM with Mercedes-Benz F1 safety car driver from Germany. What a rush

Here are the photos. Please enjoy!