I hv to sign off before end of the week for Jan production 2011 for my California. The dealer said "last chance... to give up up California quota for the 458... which is now around 2014..."... guys as you all know, I sold my 4s and now have a jeep. I am only planning to keep a Ferrari more and 4 years time? I am not so sure...  he said within the 4 years, there will be original depositers backing out or changing minds... I may have a chance to get it 1 year earlier or more... but I have to just sit tight...  It is unlikely to come next year so we are looking at end of 2012/13...

They are worlds apart... but... this is just a dilemma. Saw one LHD today in Rosso Corsa it looks distinct but it is spine shattling style and ostentatious... the california by comparison is much more friendly and less in your face.

Finally, if I finalize the spec, I am steering more towards Rosso Corsa now... just unsure about a Bianco Avus GT Ferrari as it is risky in case I grow out of it but I saw many Panameras and Cayennes in White as well as 911 so the trend is here to stay. Black Porsches look a bit dated now... for some reason.

My final spec would be :

Rosso Corsa with Black Leather, Yellow Stitchings and Yellow Seatbelts (more sporty...) or
Rosso Corsa with Black Leather, Red Stitchings and Black Belts

or Bianco Avus with Black Leather, Yellow Stitchings and Yellow Seatbelts...

My heart is telling me White but my brain logic is saying Rosso Corsa (scuderia is too racy for this car to me...)

Help needed and inputs needed