thx all today I went into the showroom, car wasn't there... but I was invited to a test drive on a Bianco Avus on Red demo car...

It does look like there are many personalizations. If I am doing it, i will consign my 997 4s there and have a Jan production for March delivery... although I was offered one to be produced in Oct/Nov for Jan arrival... which would make it a 09/10...

The interior has many combos and I am down to the following colours (but undecided on a switch on 100% yet)... I will have to let it settle for a week and see... if I have to do it... i would have to have my deposit down firm and consign my 4S... I was also given a nice copy of the 458 booklet... which looks gorgeous... it is eons > Lambo on looks... but the line is up to 2014... so the salesman is offering a drive on the California up till then to switch to 458 but 2014??? It would be mid cycle already... and god knows what happens in 2014...  Europe could have fallen or the Euros could rebound who knows... things change too much too fast too soon these days and who would have thought the Euro could go down to 1.18 and the sterling will come under more pressure...

Let's give it a week... I am 50/50 now but am worried though a bit that I am buying the California cos I can't buy the 458 now... but then I think they are on different spectrums... one is a GT for more everyday use the other is more hardcore... the California suits me more as I don't really track.

I am not for the Blue but onto Bianco Avus, Rosso Corsa (there are 2 other reds... Rosso Scuderia too... but gotta look more) and Black most likely metallic... but before I take a test drive, I must get my mind settled I am ready to make the switch.