RC, you're more than welcome anytime....i will gladly let you slip into the cobra's driver's seat. it IS and experince. brute horsepower to a set of wheels with no steering feel and no brakes....great fun

even if the sls would be slower than  turbo pdk, the reason why i decided on it are not solely performance based. it has the daily driver appeal of the turbo while having something special about i´ts looks. it took me a LOT of thinking to decide to go for it, but now that i did, i am all the more convinced that it is the car to have at the moment. as mentioned before, the doors are what makes it's special appeal to me and really is 70% of the 'go for it' decision.

i have not specced the performance suspension as it is of no use on our roads and to me it is frankly not  about maximum performance. it's about a good looking daily driver with plenty of power. simply the overall package.

btw, does anyone know it the sls will become a standard production item or is it more of a one off ?

--
Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.