reginos:
pride355:

However, after my 997 Carrera S ownership which was manual and had -20mm sports chassie, I got an anti-Porsche bug. I like the Cayman and I'm sure a Cayman S with PDK + Sports chrono and LSD is the ultimate drivers car but I don't like the look of it. I find it very feminen Smiley

I don't want to comment about E92 M3 since I have never driven the car.

However, I'm not disturbed too much by little isolated steering wheel feel since I don't like to feel everything on the road (we don't have smooth roads unfortunately; this is why I didn't like my 911)

I can see your point about the Porsche Sports Chassis option on the 986/996 and also 997 before PASM.

I had it on a 986 Boxster and it made me not want to drive the car on daily basis and at low speeds especially in town. In the end I had it removed and went to the normal suspension and I had a new car. This option was very good for countries with a perfect road network in and out of cities.

Unfortunately, my 997.1 Carrera S was my DD. So I had fun driving the car only 20% of the time. The rest was torture. I even like my Audi TTS more than my 911.

But my main concern with the Porsche is not the sports chassie I had with my 911; it is the Porsche Philosophy I don't like. I had bought a 355 hp sports car Porsche with RWD and the car didn't have LSD. That's why I go for the sports chassie. It sucks big time on 90% of the roads in the World.

Now, with 997.2, LSD can be bought with PASM, great thing, but this time I don't understand why should I pay extra for an LSD on a 385hp, premium sports car from Porsche. I can't get it Smiley

This is the same thing with sports chrono pack. I think, that clock on the dashboard ruins the smooth lines of the dash, looks out of space, and cost extra money BUT it is a must have option if you opt for PDK.

--

ONUR

11 M3 Coupe AW (On ORDER)

09 Audi TTS Coupe / 07 997 Carrera S / 05 M3 Coupe / 03 M3 Coupe / 96 M3 Coupe EVO (ALL BUT HISTORY)