My driving is such that the TC light only comes on when cold or wet and under full throttle at low speeds. I have never experienced traction issues in the McLaren, or any car, in any sort of turn. The limits of the car far exceed a reasonable speed for a turn. 25 mph over the speed limit can yield a reckless driving ticket, 4 point, and a massive uptick in insurance prices. Needless to say, the 12C will take 99% of turns greater than 25 mph over the speed limit with ease and the acceleration is way too quick for normal roads.

I'm not sure I ever saw the TC light in the R8, and mine was turbo'd with R888 and MPSS.

We also have some of the worst roads in the country. I see no benefit to AWD in the real world aside from wet and snow, both of which cases I see no reason why you'd want to drive fast anyway. It's irresponsible to drive hard in rain on shitty roads with traffic.

I don't post much about driving because there are a million reviews everyone has already read of every car, months before the cars even come out. There's not much to add. It's just a car, just like the magazines and videos say, and most people on here have drive them all. I think talking about how cars drive is the equivalent of a madlib -- you just plug in any car name and any review becomes believable. There is rarely anything important to say.

How many times has Chris Harris said, "this car just handles so well," or "this car is just so fast" ? A lot.

Just post pictures of the interior/exterior and show me how the infotainment works. The rest isn't so important and can be assumed. It's 2017 -- there are no bad exotics and they all go way above the limits of any normal road. They are so good, it's almost irrelevant which car you're in.