RE: Hamilton and Alonso.

Exactly what im talking about. They are no doubt the best skilled of drivers in the grid but both have shown today a lack in either will power (Alonso) or too much frustration (hamilton).

Alonso, common pass Massa if you are to be #1 driver. Stupid spin in the first corner, but AMAZING comeback passing so many...

Hamilton, the only reason you got pulled in the pit is cause you couldn't pass the Renault... makes sense. Then you complain to the team about a pitstop 20 laps ago while trying to overtake the Ferraris. I thought he could do it, but his approach left much to wish for. Then you pass super sketchy resulting in the Webber incident.

Vettel, that was really disappointing.

Also, OMG Schumi way off the pace, this is not good. MB has lots of work to do.

All in all, interesting race IMO. Good to see Red Bull really strong in the race, they just need to work on reliability. Renault also had a really good run and McLaren seems very strong. Best of all is the results: Massa > Alonso and JB > LH .

--

indeed shifting is ancient technology - so is a fuel burning engine..  I happen to like both :) 
2005 Ford Focus S, 5spd 2.0L 136 hp (120lb-ft) CD silver on grey (sold)
1986 Porsche 944, 5spd 2.5L 150 hp (168lb-ft) champagne gold on grown leather. (sold)