The suspension discussion continues here: http://www.rennteam.com/forum/thread/20149686/Lucent_spring_setup_for_Bilstein_stage_2_What_steering_what_cornering/page1.html

Back to Cargraphic. At work I park my car in a 5 story parking garage, which has open sides, but still fairly "enclosed" and therefore even at slow speed, one could hear the fury  of a Cargraphic exhaust. A co-worker (male of course, 99.9 % of women don't like loud exhaust) came up to me a week ago and told me the sound is "spine tingling." Did not make this up, guys. LOL.

Anyone who owns a gen. 1 Turbo: you owe it yourself to at least gives this exhaust an audition. And if you don't want it after the audition, then schedule yourself for hearing test. You are not hearing right - just kidding. The out of cabin sound: to die for. The in-cabin sound: surprisingly similar to GT3 in both sound character and loudness level, at least up to the 7200 rpm limit of the Turbo.

--

Regards,
Can
997 Turbo + Bilstein Damptronic "Stage 2" ( Review ) + GIAC ECU Tune ( Fast as a torpedo & reversible to stock - Review ) + Cargraphic Exhaust ( Oh heavenly noise! )