KresoF1:

Wayne,

TT RS is faster  on the Ring then current M3-that is the fact. Do not forget that Sport Auto TT RS time is 8.09min with standard tires  and M3 Coupe achieved 8.05min with CUP+ tires.  TT RS dead in steering feel? Hmm.... Not sure why but M3 fans claim that this car has better steering feel then 997.1 Turbo for example. Ask Christian about it... He will LOL...

To confirm-TT RS will get S tronic with minor facelift in July 2010.

Back OT.

Just get back from Geneva-totally tired since it was a flight to Geneva in small business jet, visit to show and flight back.

RS5 is excellent looking car in person. I personally am not the biggest fan of Misano Red Pearleffect color of the show car or polished wheels on it. Otherwise car is great.

yes no doubt, the TT RS is a very fast car. But fact remains that my friend voted with his wallet, and losing tens of thousands of dollars along the way for trying the TT RS in between the two M3s. I have driven his TT RS, and I have to agree with him that the steering isn't tactile like the M3, but then again no AWD car will ever be as good as a good RWD set up when it comes to the steering feel. Also, because he isn't a tracker, prefering the mountain roads near where he lives over tracks, the feel is much more important than the actual speed. Like all AWD performance car, the TT grips so hard exiting the corners that it makes it less exciting, whereas you have to be much more precise in your throttle application in the M3. All factors that make the TTRS a less involving car than a M3. If it's me though, I would have kept the TT RS. Then maybe upgrading to the RS5 when it comes.