RC:

I haven't seen Mike's post and the others.

Sorry but we have a different feel about this stuff, there is nothing funny about Hitler in my opinion.

The parody from Mel Brooks, he is a jew btw, is still history related and played during WWII.

The real problem here is that Porsche has a certain past which some people here in the forum may not be aware of. This video certainly doesn't make it better.

Mel brooks parody was SPRINGTIME FOR HITLER produced in 1968, 23 years after Hitlers demise  - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Springtime_for_Hitler

I am also aware of Brooks lineage and all the connections between Porsche and Hitler.

The only "problem" here is some people need to laugh a little more. Smiley    These parodies are funny SH1T!  Hogans Heroes was a top rated show in the 1960's in the USA and was based on making fun of Nazi's. The Private Schultz series on BBC was similiar. Monty Python did it.

Like P-J I see no reason whatsoever for anyone to not get a good laugh out of all these parodies.

But it is your site and if you want to ban that along with at 1 time wanting to ban pictures of girls - YOU CAN. But it will just kill this place off more than it is. A lot of those peopl on past threads are gone!