reginos:

You can't find a good reason for paying extra to acquire a purpose built sports-limousine by Porsche rather than an overpowered C200 clone or a Mercedes taxi with a V8 engine?

--
It's not where you're going, it's how you get there that counts

I have two university degrees but most of the time, I'm wearing jeans in my business and you'll never see me with a tie. I don't have a fancy office or sales location but people come to me because they trust me and because they feel good at my business.

This is the type of person I am, do you really think I care that a C63 has a cheaper "relative" like the C200 ? People could argue that the 911 is just a bigger brother of the classic VW Beetle and they wouldn't be wrong.

Have you driven the C63 AMG ? In my opinion, this car is more fun than the Panamera Turbo, it just isn't a Porsche. Of course the Panamera Turbo has 4WD and the interior looks more classy but for me, as a PERFORMANCE type of driver, this doesn't really matter. 

Take the BMW M5 for example. The 5 series is a "bread and butter" car over here in Bavaria, so should I consider it not to be good ? In my opinion, the M5 still sets a benchmark for sporty sedans.

Now I'm 100% sure that you're working for the Porsche organization (sales person, marketing ?). Smiley Smiley Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor 997 Turbo, BMW X5 M (03/2010), BMW M3 Cab DKG, Mini Cooper S JCW