I am in the middle of doing the advanced PSE Mod I described a couple of posts ago. The original instructions say remove the carpet behind the rear seats and unscrew the cover over the electrics to reveal the blue/purple wire. I have a Cab 997 C4S and when I removed the carpet panel behind the top part of the rear 2 seats all I can see is the anti-roll mechanisms that shoot up out of the back if the unthinkable happens! I have installed a 3 way switch (on-off-on) in the engine bay and can get the ‘exhaust always loud’ or ‘loud with sport button’ modes working fine but cannot find a permanent live or 12v ignition switched live in the engine bay to splice into, I thought I did and had everything working perfectly until I closed the engine lid and the interior light went out, DOH! I would really like the switch where I can reach it when driving.

If you are looking at the back of the car the cable goes from the solenoid into the wiring loom in the right rear wheel arch, does anyone know where it goes from there?

Does anyone know of a permanent live or 12v ignition switched live in the engine bay to splice into?

What is the best way to get wires from the engine bay to the inside of the car?

Any help really appreciated.