A few weeks ago I was hired by Nissan for some work, and in the break time, I asked a good friend of mine who was an instructors and a Werksfahrer at Nissan, and who also raced a few times at the 24h race at the same place to help me chase-film the Digitec prepped, stripped out Nissan GTR around the race track. This is the HD video of the two laps that I filmed. The GTR was quite spine shatteringly fast, and seeing that it is completely stripped out of almost all creature comforts. That is the brand new Renntaxi on the Nordschleife, although passenger rides are a bit pricey and I dont really like the mandatory Dunlop color scheme, but either way, the lap was indeed nuts. Harry, my driver pushed the chase car, a slightly fettled 370z, albeit automatic since the car we used earlier that day had some overheating issues and the rest were used as team cars by Nissan. The car did let Harry shift manually but it was no double clutch for sure. I hope you enjoy the video, sitting in the passenger seat while the car was tossed around like some toy and Harry not even breaking a sweat brings a new level of respect for the guys who race at VLN or the 24h race on the Nordschleife. There was something about taking a production car within an inch of its life on a racetrack that thrilled me so much. To stand that kind of torture, it is unfreakingbelievable how tough the race cars must be and the drivers too.