Holy post resurrection Batman.... but thought I'd drag this one back out of the gutter....

Following a recent job change, and the need to commute further than across the landing, I have been looking around for a reasonably frugal, but fun, car for the job - TT Roadster just too noisy and tiring..

Well, lo and behold, ended up picking up a 6 month old 123d M Sport Coupe at the weekend and am really enjoying it - though the torque can easily unstick the rear wheels on the leaf covered country lanes near where I live - traction control kicking in in 4th anyone?

Is a bit of a 'face only a mother could love', and whilst I can't fault the build quality some of the plastics are a little below par, and the central locking sounds hollow and cheap - but the driving postion, engine, and overall smiles per mile are well up there - and with my sensible hat on, can't seem to get an avg mpg below 40, even with enthusiastic driving, and a good run is knocking on the door of 50mpg... not to be sniffed at...

Would post some pics, but the lovely Space Grey car I picked up on Sat has already turned into a more matt looking Motorway Grey... ;)