porschephile1:

I have not done 20-30 measurements but I probably did 5-10. The pattern that was pervasive through the data was that the plenum+TB made a small but consistently measurable increase in power particularly at the high end in an already significantly modded TT. In my measurements I tried to control atmospheric conditions as best as possible. There are no shifts involved so that variable is removed.

You can take my data either way. You can conclude that the plenum makes a small contribution or that its contribution is too small to be significant.

Well if you have done 10 runs then I'm pretty sure you can see a difference if its there.... I know from experience once you get a decent "track" and method it is amazing how you can nail the 60-130 to be very close and without the shifts as you say makes it that much more accurate.

0.1s is not to be sniffed at for just $1000.

If they had made these for the GT2 I would have got RS to put one on mine and test it on the engine dyno, that would have put the issue (and possibly the company Smiley) to bed.....

--

2009 997 GT2 659PS/827NM DIN