Enclosed is alignment printout for Porsche C4S, US edition; ranges are provided there. I don't know why but it seems the front camber range is different from numbers provided above??  Minus 15 minute (0.25 degree), +/- 15? Perhaps it's because this is a US car?
Beneath it is the alignment change for my Turbo as done by one of the top tuners here in Los Angeles (Lucent Motors).

If you are a pro at this, never mind. Otherwise, in general and despite of not having direct experience with some of the cars, I would say increasing front negative camber to about minus 1.2 degree is the minimum change that should be done to ALL factory 997's if one is into more aggressive driving. 

C4 and Turbo being both 4WD (different mechanism I know) would tend be "neutral steer" into corners. As such, my tuner gave a slight toe out in front so that the car's turn-in response is better and its "rotation" into corners more. If your stock C4 has poor turn-in response, you might want to consider this change also. Just have to be careful first few weeks after this change so you get used to the more direct behavior.

The change of more front neg. camber and slight front toe out did not come out  of thin air. It's used by my own as well as some big name Porsche tuners here in the US.
Hope this helps, good luck and have fun.

porsche alignment.jpg

Alignment Table Alex label.jpg

--

Regards,
Can
997 Turbo + Bilstein Damptronic ( Review ) + GIAC ECU Tune ( Fast as a torpedo & reversible to stock - Review ) + Cargraphic Exhaust ( Oh heavenly noise! )