Eunice:
TB993tt:
Eunice:
New members are not welcomed enough here, take vividracing for example, He tried to join our community and suddenly had to defend himself.

The Vivid guy is away with the fairies IMO, he is not the sort of poster I want to interact with, he seems a nice enough guy but is really just trying to sell parts without having the knowledge to back up his claims for the stuff he is selling. If you want and encourage this sort of poster then fair enough, but you will lose other sorts of posters,......

If someone posts false or exaggerated claims, of course someone has to explain that we do not want that here.

But we cannot expect everyone to have the level of knowledge most long term members have here, and as long as people are humble and willing to adapt, that's fine with me. 

I just think we should give new members a chance to learn, even if they messed up their first thread in Rennteam.

What about a newbie guide? I think there is a lot of unwritten rules around here.

+1 i think a newbie guide would help people understand better how things work here and could also help them integrate better with the community.