Hello Arshad

Sorry for the delay in replying but I have been away. Eventually went with Foil a Car and requested they do the front bumper, front wings and bonnet after seeing a silver Panamera they had done.

My first reaction on picking the car up was one of extreme disappointment. The finish looks really rough and on close inspection there seems to be little bubbles all over the place which I have been assured will disappear in time.

In addition the three year warranty has turned into a one year warranty only if I bring the car back to them for polishing treatment every 4 months at my expense. I wish they had mentioned this when I first visited them.

Also, after careful inspection I noticed they covered the headlights which the drivers manual warns against with bi xenon owing to heating issues. I plan to have this removed when I return shortly.

I plan to polish the car soon to see if that helps. I hope Autoglym car polish will be ok on the foil. I intend trying a small corner first. I will let you know how I get on