trip:

Racerx I really don't have the energy to refute your argument properly as I'm still at work but there are so many errors within it, its comical. You say the cars look or sound better (subjective) and perform as well or better (incorrect). A Ferrari Scuderia performs slightly (1 second on 'Ring) better, looks and sounds great perhaps better or worse depending on OPINION, costs double, less reliable, not as safe, equally  involving. Lambo 560, faster in a straight line, much slower on 'ring, horrible brakes (several reviews), costs $80-100k more, less reliable, less involving, not as safe, looks sounds great OPINION. AM V12 (or DBS, either one) costs $50k + more, slower in straight line despite more power, much slower on track, less reliable, less safe (did not originally pass U.S. safety tests), looks sounds good OPINION. Separate opinions from facts, try to refute my performance claims. Passion may be based soley on sound and looks to you, thats fine (poserish). Passion to me includes these attributes but is more weighted towards performance and driver satisfaction, ask pretty much anyone to find a fault in the GT3 in these categories. I really don't know why I am arguing with someone who believes the 928 is the pinacle of automotive acheivement, it is very frustrating but I am right, you are wrong, that AM is a GT1 car the 911 is in GT2(are you serious?) I am tired.

Trip,

you´re fighting windmills here... Smiley