The wing is functional and provides over 200 lbs of downforce. The car looks its purpose, a track all star that can be driven every day. I know several "serious people" who do so. I mention HP per liter because there was some dispute that Porsche has fallen behind in engineering. The fact that with 435 hp and 3100 lbs the GT3 laps the 'ring faster than any gallardo and within 1 second of the Scuderia is a serious accomplishment. AM has never produced a car that drove as well as it looked. There is no comparison between the engineering poured into a GT3 and the posuer AM's. Perhaps the AM one 77 will change that but at $1,000,000+ it had better. My guess is the GT3 will still be more involving/pleasurable to drive. If you had driven the new GT3 (I have) you would know that it sounds beautiful and raw, it handles direct, solid, and with limits so far above my skill that I don't dare approach them on the street. Not to mention the brakes! There is no point comparing a aftermarket car such as the 750hp 928 to one built for series production. 435 not enough power? 0-100 mph in less than 9 seconds not fast enough? Take it to sharkwerks and recieve 500+ natuarally aspirated hp and acceleration that will leave gallardos and ferraris in its dust. I want one in white or black!!!