Its not a matter of  "get used to it"; the paddle system is overwhealmingly more accepted than the buttons because the mayority (as we have seen in the press, the forums, etc) finds the paddles better, more intuitive, and more effective in performance driving, even in motorracing thats the case, therefore its Porsche who should adapt because they were wrong to give the PDK on the 911 buttons

The customer shouldn't be forced to adapt when there is a better solution already on the market. I for one I'm not used to using paddles, in fact I'm more used to using buttons as I drive a Cayenne fairly often, yet the buttons on the PDK were instantly a burden when sport driving because they got in the way when you didn't need them, were not as easy to access, were not as intuitive, etc. that did not happen as much when would test a car with paddles even from mile 0. I can only imagine with people used to the paddles on a day to day basis, and on sportcars, the paddles represent the ENTIRE market as far as secuentials go, except for Porsche with the new PDK, so Porsche should of realised that and should of thought also that if every maker chooses the paddles it must be for a reason.

--