Nice numbers, Dan, but based on your trap speed (relatively independent of ET) in the 1/4, with your car's weight, this suggests you are making less than 650HP at the wheels or less than 775HP at the crank for an AWD.  I'm sure though that it is still a blast to drive!

BUT I wouldn't trust the stock engine hardware to handle that much power for long, unless you tuned it for low early and peak torque-which to me obviates the point of this kind of tuning.   Better to strengthen the engine for longevity even though it adds cost to the tuning so you can't advertise a low-price/big power upgrade.  You will find that this is a fairly sophisticated forum whose members usually own the cars they post about here (unlike certain USA-based forums, e.g., the one that starts with the number 6... ) and drive the c--- out of them too, including at high and fairly sustained speeds, since many members have access to these roads in Europe, not just drag strips and race tracks.  So there is a healthy dose of skepticism that members here have of this kind of tuning.

Anyway, welcome aboard.

--

1997 993 TT Proto 3.8L 700HP

2005 996 TSCab EVO GT700

2006 Noble M400 "M600" 573RWHP

2007 Audi RS4 MTM exhaust/clutch/LWFW