Whoopsy:

Massa has 'connections':

Mentor has a last name of Schumacher,

Manager has a last name of Todt,

Having said that, a healthy Massa is just as fast as Alonso, and Alonso NEEDS to be paired with a inferior driver, all hell breaks lose if his partner is faster or even close to him in speed, Hamilton is a prime example.

I wonder how well Alonso will coupe at Ferrari being a #2 or even an equal driver, it could very well turned out to be McLaren 08 version 2 next year. And his buddy Flavio is not longer able to take him back again at Renault the following year if things didn't work out.

I think the terrible mistake of Mclaren between Alonso and Hamilton, wont take place for the second time in any team, and specially in Ferrari. Everyone knows that kind of situation, without control will lead to what happened at Mclaren, and I am sure Ferrari will control the situation, mark the priorities, and give equal treatment for both...

Massa is a good driver, but not as good as Kimi, also Massa has been the second pilot for years, when Schumi was still active, so in case Alonso starts doing a great season (which I completely think it will be like this, if Ferrari gives him a top 4 car), Massa will have to achieve his role as second pilot, if not ....as equal with Alonso(if both are performing great). And if its the way-round, Alonso will assume the paper of second pilot. Simply as this !.

But what happened in Mclaren was that BOTH PILOTS, where doing their job, achieving the best results for the team, but instead of giving an equal treatment (logic), Hamilton was treated like the first, the priority.....anyway, enough of this Smiley........In a few words, I hardly think this will happen in the Scuderia (may be with Raikonnen there where MORE chances to happen Smiley)

--