Joost:

Audi's been making some pretty spectacular cars over the last years. However, I am a little bit fed up with the gianormous front grille and the overly aggressive headlights with the in your face application of LEDs galore...

That, together with the fact that most audi drivers in the netherlands seem to be sales representatives with lease cars (read: they don't give a sh*t about being carefull with their cars) that like to drive "sporty" (read: aggressive with no hindsight on the effect they have on the rest of the traffic)... makes me not really desire the cars, as I don't want to be associated with those kind of people...

As Jeremy Clarkson put it "...the migration of 'the cocks' from BMW to Audi" Smiley

--

987 Boxster S, Arctic Silver with 'Martini Racing' Livery, H&R Monotube Coil-Overs, H&R Anti Roll Bars, Strut Brace, FVD ECU, BMC Air Filter, Sachs Racing Clutch, Single-Mass Flywheel, Recaro Racing Shells, PSE.

997 Carrera 4S, Guards Red, Bilstein PSS10 Damptronic, H&R Anti Roll Bars, IPD Plenum, Dension Gateway 500, PSE.