csoule:

Thanks for the input.  I added PTV to my order as its primary function seem to be to replace the old limited slip differential.  I'll let you know how it performs on the track.

In the end, here is the order, at MSRP:

Congrats on the very nicely optioned car and the decision to pay for GT Silver. Smiley At this level, I believe in "over-ordering" options and get everything you think you might want.

I agree very much with PTV. As mentioned on 6speedonline, between the 2 possibilities:
1. Unnecessary driver's aid? A total waste of money? Robot driving for you?
2. A game-changing option that stabilizes rear end behavior and makes all of us wish we have this on our 997.1 Turbo?
I believe it's going to be 2, and I wouldn't be surprised if this technology will trickle to other 911's in the future.  I think that individual wheel torque manipulation and PDK are the secret of the GTR (Nissan deserves credit for pushing the limits here.) and PTV will prove to be an important technology.

The one thing I am leery about, for track usage, is someone mentions PTV also involves braking of individual wheel. If so, does anyone know if PTV could be turned off?
Regardless I am convinced 2010 PDK/PTV Turbo will be a car not many want to mess with. On the track, or the streets.  Smiley

--

Regards,
Can
997 Turbo + Bilstein Damptronic ( Review ) + GIAC ECU Tune ( Fast as a torpedo & reversible to stock - Review ) + Cargraphic Exhaust ( Oh heavenly noise! )