bigwillystyle:

Hey AAHTT

What do you mean by good fuel, is 98 oct euro good enough? are there other mods other than the ecu and exhaust in your car? one more question, with the rev limiter delete, does this mean i can go pass the redline and blow the engine up? , cheers.

sorry for the late response but euro 98 (92/93 US) would be the lowest acceptable with a proto tune. euro 95 (91 US) will work too but proto says not to drive hard with it for fear of detonation.

the rev limiter is not deleted, it is pushed to 7300 rpm, but this is done in all gears including 6th gear plus the speed limiters of each gear are deleted (yes the car has a speed limiter for each gear programmed in the ecu). Only proto deletes those as I have asked GIAC a long time ago if they do it and they said no for liability reasons and tires rating issues if I recall, since the car will go over 210 mph easily with a 7300 rpm redline.

if you want to go really fast, proto will upgrade your compressors and with their big intercoolers and some good headers, the car will be a little quicker than an enzo, dont ask me how I know...

--

2007 997 TT Protomotive

2005 F430