RC:

Well...I face dire times too but nobody seems to be interested.

To get back to Porsche: apparently two new potential investors are in the boat right now, one comes from China and the other one from Russia. There seems to be a lot of secrecy about this, not quite sure why but maybe it has to do with Piech and VW.

Oman was also rumored to get a big piece of the Porsche cake but apparently things aren't going as smoothly as planned, especially after the Oman investor got a hand on internal Porsche papers and their financial implications.

Right now, everything seems to be speculation and there is nothing we can do about it. One thing is for sure: when the whole "situation" changes and results are at hand, a couple of things will change, heads will roll (maybe not now but soon) but I just hope that the customer will benefit from it in a way or another.

When I look at VW, I'm not sure if VW "buying" Porsche would actually be a bad thing. Look at Lamborghini, Bugatti or Bentley, I don't think that VW did a bad job with these brands overall and even Audi seems to have touched new grounds over the past decade.

When I look at Porsche right now, I can see many decisions which, from a customer point of view, have been wrong.

Examples:

1. 997 Turbo: great product, no doubt about it but why not 550 HP, a better chassis setup and LED backlights from the start?

2. Cayman: great product but why so much more expensive than the Boxster and why not a stripped down low cost version for track addicts?

3. Cayenne: first gen look was outdated when it showed up, second gen Cayenne should have actually been the first gen Cayenne from many points of view

4. Panamera: horrible back, ugly is even a kind word for it. Too heavy too, prices too high for a new model

I know that many don't agree with me but I bought more than 7 Porsche over the past 12 years, so maybe Porsche should listen to people like me because right now, my Porsche "addiction" kind of lost its attraction (still having high hopes for the new Cayenne generation).

I agree with everything you said, here's what I'd add to the list

5. More noise (Idle / Full throttle) noisy as F430

6. Track suited setup for the Turbo (Suspension/Tires....) Ferrari HGTE ?

7. Option / Special order for GT2/ GT3 / GT3-RS / Turbo:

- Delete PCM + Stereo / A/C (no charge)

- Carbon Fiber hood(bonnet) / wing / trunk / side mirrors etc...

- Motec Adl Dash

- Sequential Gearbox

- Quaife LSD

Few things that'll never happen Smiley

--