RC:

Regarding sales persons: this seems to be a general problem everywhere and to be honest, I don't have the slightest clue why.

My local Porsche dealer, I know the owner personally and even talk to him on a regular basis, doesn't seem to care less about me. I own two very expensive Porsche and I can't remember when one of the sales persons came to me to ask me if I need a new car or whatever. I didn't get any information material on the new Panamera, not that I need it but it really was a shocker for me. I also showed interest in a Cayenne Turbo S but even this "approach" was never taken further because the sales person simply never contacted me again.

This is very very strange for me: I KNOW that my dealer sells less cars and that there are problems but he doesn't seem to care about his current customers. Sometimes I wonder how they can survive when they don't show ANY interest in selling their stuff??? Weird.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor 997 Turbo, Cayenne Turbo S, BMW M3 Cab DKG, Mini Cooper S JCW

Same experience here. OK, I accept that as a "mere" Boxster owner I'm at the very bottom of the Porsche food chain, but having had two from my local dealer he has completely lost interest in me. Didn't get an invite to the 987.2 launch, not even a sales flyer. What is the matter with these people? Smiley

--
Boxster S 3.4 06 Cobalt / Ocean Blue (Zuffenhausen collection)  BMW 123d M Sport 08 Le Mans Blue / Lemon