Grant:

So you can indeed turn a Turbo into a GT3 with a few extras fitted but sadly you can't turn a GT3 into a Turbo.

--

Yes, you can.  It's called a GT2

Sorry to keep going off on a 'GT3 is the best 911 ever' thread tangent...

I agree, the GT2 would be the logical choice that ticks all the boxes.  Then again, it boils down to personal preference; I am not a big fan of lighter steering especially when accelerating (4wd drive cars have more weight on the front so have heavier steering) and I prefer a road car to not have scaffolding in the back. Plus the wife would never let me buy a car that previous gen's have been nicknamed the 'widowmaker'.

This is why given the choice between a C2S/C4S/GT3 I would actually choose the C4S.  I seriously think I must have missed something when I drove a GT3 around a handling circuit for 30 mins, as there are lots of people that go all weak at the knees at the very mention of a GT3.  It was not like I was going slow, I was lapping pretty much everyone on the track (even when I was driving the Carreras).  I just don't get the appeal myself, sorry guys.  Yes it feels more 'raw' than the other models but it's still primarily a road car so in that respect it is more compromised.  Maybe if I lived on a track then I would feel differently...

--

Click for bigger picture!