Thank you all guys for your kind words, your genuine support and your encouragement with regard to Yiorgos' (aka GT) and mine nasty experience at Oakley Design.

That was mainly the reason there was a delay in posting my report on the theme of this thread, i.e. my trip to Harwich for replacing my GT3's exhaust system (for second time in a row) along with the Intrax suspension and the radiator kit -now it should make sense why I haven't felt like posting it.

Soon there will be a new thread documenting why we should avoid doing business with that company in the future, there is no need to submit your questions in this current one as it'll definitely go out-of-topic.

As we all understand this is a hard situation for all of the parties involved, that's why we have asked in written from RC his typical permission prior to sharing words and content together.

Please be patient by the time we'll have granted the right to do so. In the meantime, stay assured that even if we've wasted a lot of money in this case this oncoming thread will help a lot of fellows to consciously preserve it.

Thanks once again

--

------- MY07 997.1 GT3 White, CS, PCCB, Full Leather/Alcantara in Black

------- MY07 997C2S --GONE