....factory tour Smiley

Just got back from a 2 week vacation in Europe. One of the places I visited was Italy. While there, I went to the Pagaini and Lamborghini factory tours and museum. I also visited the Ferrari museum. While in Germany, I went to the Porsche and BMW museums. The Pagani tour was great. Small facilities, but everything in the factory was so pristine and amazing. I wasn't allowed to take pics in the factory, just in the showroom, which had a Zonda F in full cabon, and a Zonda F clubsport coupe' painted white Smiley (the greatest car I have ever seen in person) . We were told we missed 10 Zondas on the street by one day Smiley  There was an owners get together at the factory. Would have loved to see that, and maybe catch a ride. Inside the factory, we first saw 3 Zondas that were being assembled. One was a F coupe', and the other 2 were R's. All three appeared about halfway completed. We were told it takes one year to build a Zonda by hand. Before we could enter the factory, they had to put away "something". We were told it was plans/prototypes of the new/future Pagani. We did however see...after pleading...the first ever Zonda Cinque. Only 4 more will ever be built. It appeared almost completed, as it was still on the lift about 6 feet up. It looked awesome. After the tour I took pics of the 2 cars in the showroom. Both sold, awaiting owners pick up. As we were getting ready to leave, they moved the 2 in the showroom, by hand, and brought in another Zonda F spyder from the back area behind the factory. It sounded amazing as they started it up and revved it up.

Mike S.....need I say more Smiley Don't pass on your next opportunity.

Here are the pics.....

--
05' C4S