STRADALE:

Thanks Stefan!!!!!! Wow, really interesting shots.

Any speculation on why the weird color? I know it's not important just curious.

So obviously the gas goes to the other side, slight inconvenience for US cars but no biggy. Or will this be dependent on the destination country? Anyway, probable single rear light unless there will be more in the rear panel.

You really think that could mean turbo charged? Why cant you see the mufflers on the back of the car in the last shot?

--

Gregg, Ferrari always uses this colour for their crash test cars. Don't know why this kind of blue, but nearly all the cars that will be crashed are painted this way. IMO the pics show a car after they've done those kind of test, just look at the gaps between some panels.

Concerning the fuel inlet, in fact this is the side where most of the European cars have it. I didn't realise, that it is the other way round in the US, well I guess I should drive more American cars. Smiley

Single rear lights seem to be a fact, so far they look quite good, but let's wait for the final result.

But I'm not sure if you can tell from the exhaust if the car will be turbocharged or NA. Smiley

--

The secret of life is to admire without desiring.