Italo:
RC:
null

RC how are you sure that some of your customers are not on Rennteam  Smiley might be too late to change your perception. 

I'm PRETTY sure that my customers don't have a clue about my involvement with Rennteam or sportscars. Even close family friends don't have a clue, this isn't something I brag about, simply because they would probably call me nuts. 

There are two customers (patients of my wife too) who know about Rennteam and my sportscar "history", simply because they drive a Porsche too. The actually do the same I do: they hide their cars, one of them is driving a VW Passat SW to work and he owns a big construction company. There are people over here of course who don't care if people know what they drive but these people are mostly people who are kind of "unique" in their job. There is for example a cardiologist who walks around in flip-flops (keep in mind that Bavaria isn't Florida and we have no beach either) most of the time, he drives a Porsche and a Harley and he couldn't care less about what people think. His patients don't care because he is one (if not THE) best cardiologist in the region. In my business, things are different. My customers could choose from almost 100 similar businesses, so the only reason they come to my place is because they feel safe, well treated and there is also some kind of sympathy. There isn't much difference in prices, so they really come to my place because they like me and the family business. If they would know that I drive a 997 Turbo, I would loose a couple of these people instantly. The only reason they "accept" my Cayenne is because they know I have two kids and they don't know that this is a Cayenne Turbo S. Smiley

I hate to do this to my customers, I'm in a business where honesty is crucial but I have no other choice. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor 997 Turbo, Cayenne Turbo S, BMW M3 Cab DKG, Mini Cooper S JCW