Ciao Can

Glad you enjoy the road near the lake!!but next time take another car!!!

Well..i'm tooking the final decision in these hours..

From a side i will like to take the 997 Turbo MK2..due is new,due has leds,due is something new in the box...

BUT

It will be white,like my current Turbo,and it will have cocoa interior like my current turbo,so it will be a copy of my car,but i will have at least 60.000 euros less in the pocket

and this is not good...

So,my Turbo has 21.000kms on the speedo,has two years and half and it seems yesterday i took it home,is like new over and under,and i like it like i never liked a car in my life..so,why change it now?i believe i can wait the 991TT...i will try at least!

Today,i think next week i will go to the stage 2,i'm really happy with my CG exhaust so i think i can't go wrong also with the Ecu tune.

And believe me,till now i don't need the necessity to have also more power,the Turbo is just perfect IMHO,sure i will like also Bilstein and new wheels...but muffler that muffle less apart that i changed after two months from delivery,i can't ask more at the Turbo.

Bilstein after ecu mods,only becouse i think i will use the power added only in case of something engage me on the "Autostrada",if i will use all that power on the roads near the lake ...mh..make easy i will jump in the lake...

Coming back on why the need to upgrade,i'm sure that the Ecu mod is only an excuse to let take me the decision to stay with my car..

Another excuse is that in September i'm going to be dad for the firts time,so maybe in the next early times i will have not much time to enjoy a new car and give it all attentions it need..,so i will save money,i enjoy my kid and i will wait the new 991TT...

At least this i what i think now...maybe in the next two months i will change idea 7 times...but this is..

ciao
Dario

--
997 TT, what a car/che'mmmmmaghena!!!