I think WAY asked me something regarding RR yesterday. Got this in the mail this morning, thought I'd share it with you. Today at the Shanghai Motor Show, Tom Purves, CEO of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, announced the name of the new Rolls-Royce model, to date known only by its codename of RR4. We want you to be one of the first to know.The name of our new production car will be the Rolls-Royce Ghost.The name Ghost is inspired by one of the most revered models in motoring history. Like its predecessors, Ghost is a symbol of design and engineering excellence, of effortless composure and technical innovation.Ghost will sit alongside our current Phantom range, creating two pinnacle product lines, each with their own distinctive character and appeal.200EX, the experimental forerunner to the new car, displayed our design team's bold new vision of a luxury motor car that is noticeably less formal and more dynamic, with all the hallmarks of a true Rolls-Royce. Ghost makes this vision a reality. We look forward to sharing further details of the new Rolls-Royce Ghost with you very soon. In the meantime, you can see more of Ghost's experimental forerunner, 200EX