Hi guys, in view of this year's Orthodox Easter holiday I decided to make the most of my 997.1 GT3 combining fun and driving pleasure with her first scheduled service and a couple of tuning mods, all in one week time Smiley

Starting with my 6,5-years old daughter from Athens on Sunday,12th of April (with a ferry crossing at Patras to Ancona) I'm planning a 3.600 km driving tour to the following places/reasons:

Lausanne, CH @AMAG/where I'll have my GT3 serviced (Cram, 1000+ THX for your help and your kind advice. Christophe Rausschert of AMAG is the perfect guy to support my service there)

Harwich, Essex UK @Oakley Design/TBR UK/for replacing my OEM exhaust with OD's system, installing the Intrax suspension/aligning the wheels and fiiting the OD's lighter radiators.

It may sound like a lot of things to be done in so little time but according to AMAG the service job will need no more than a full working day and according to Jon Oakley all of the required jobs will take three working days. That said the most critical part of this trip seems to be the travelling time from Lausanne to Harwich, equally to 1.014km to be covered in less than 16hrs.

To cope with the driving fatigue I've divided the route in three legs as seen on google maps.

LEG#1 Ancona-Lausanne = 776Km

Ancona, Italy to Lausanne_Page_1.jpg

The vessel sails into Ancona on Monday, 13th of April at 14.00 CET, but I'll not be leaving the port before 15.30. Google geodetic calculations suggest the Grand Saint Bernard pass as the shortest way to Lausanne which certainly is. What worries me is the night driving on E27 secondary road from Aosta to Martigny at the time I'll be passing to CH, but no other alternatives appear for this part of the trip.

The car will be taken into AMAG on Tuesday, 14th of April before 07.30 a.m. and will leave in the afternoon same day.

LEG#2 Lausanne-Calais= 756Km

Lausanne, Switzerland to Ca.._Page_1.jpg