Gnil:
KresoF1:
Gearchange strategy is sometimes totally strange and maybe even totally wrong. .. BUT, for more then one occasion PDKs AI choose pretty strange gearchange points when I drove it

Theoretically PDK in D mode is the best ( around a lap if each 10th of a second counts) but I end up driving now 85% of the time in manual as I prefer MY SELECTION of gears, that is sometimes different from what PDK would choose, and my gear choice suits me better.

So.... I  most of the time end up preferring a worst fuel efficiency, a worst ' lap time' but a more connected feeling with the car..

Actually, are you sure that you rselection of gears is not better then PDKs AI? Think twice now... In standard mode PDK is keen to keep fuel consumption as low as possible-result: lame throttle response and seventh gear in city traffic... Totally idiotic IMHO. Sport mode? Best one for above average dynamic driving. Here also things are sometimes strange-example: closing fast to intersection in Sport D mode and getting on the brake, PDKs AI applied throttle dip and downshifted-just, I did not want that. I wanted to slow noticably and turn to other direction... PDK needs some Cylon technology because in its current state it is very good-BUT, IMHO far from excellent.

Maybe PDK will indeed totally adapt to owners driving style with say 10000kms on clock...