Porsche-Jeck:

Hi Anne - welcome on board Smiley Great 1st post - good review about your PDK experience Smiley
Seems that we have another Nordschleife fan in the RT community - great Smiley

As for PDK and track: I haven't driven a PDK car myself, hence I can't comment from own experience. But I had a quite interesting chat with another 'Ring regular just yesterday. The guy told me that he would have loved to get the GT3, but that he preferred the PDK over the manual, which is why he got himself a 997S PDK (mind you: his P-car is basically a "Nordschleife only" toy). He is very happy with the decision and said the PDK works like a charm on NoS Smiley
Let me know when you're in the Eifel - now and then I spend a little time there Smiley
Maybe I'll also attend the Porsche Sport Driving School course at the end of May.

It was a nice afternoon yesterday - I know Gnil will make some strict remarks about my line at the Carousell entry Smiley

12378140748569.JPG 

You are right PJ, I can not let this go by without a very precise analysis of your not so perfect line yet but keep on practicing you will get there eventually Smiley

I drew, very badly, your line........ you should know by now that the middle of your car needs to be on the start of the old concrete !!!!!SmileySmileyimage[3].jpg Where were you going ???? into the post sign ? or did you do a quick turn just at the last second to be in the perfect line ????Smiley

--
 997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm